Book Now and Receive a $50 or $100 Gift Card
Bike Tours at the wagner
Tour and explore Downtown Manhattan on a bike ride lead by our very own General Manager, Alex. See landmarks like Battery Park, Charging Bull and Fearless Girl, Wall Street, the Brooklyn Bridge, and 9/11 Memorial and Museum as Alex speaks to the history on each. No need to worry about equipment, The Wagner Hotel has you covered from bike to helmet to meet up spot. Tours are on Fridays, starting May 1st for hotel guests only. Register at [email protected] or visit the events page.
ready to explore?
Manhattan by bike
The bike route is a 3.15 mile ride around Lower Manhattan and will take approximately from an hour and a half to two hours depending on the size of the group and traffic.
Bike tours are first come, first serve, and take place on Fridays at 2PM unless otherwise noted. Discover new sights and see all that New York City has to offer during your stay.
Sign-Up & Reservation Process
- Sign up with [email protected] directly, who can assist with sign-up.
- If there are any additional bikes available at the time of the tour, it will be first come, first serve to all other guests.
- All guests who are participating in the bike tour must sign a waiver prior to the bike tour.
- There will be no penalty for missing your bike tour reservation.
- Guests should show up at least 10 minutes before departure, by 1:50PM.
- Bike Tour is subject to cancellation, and guests will be emailed should the tour be cancelled for any reason.
- Bikes and helmets will be provided.
- All guests MUST sign waivers prior to the tour.
- All guests will receive a towel and bottle of water.
- Each guest will receive an ear-piece for the tour, so they can hear instructions and information about where they are going and details about the surrounding landmark.
- All equipment, including bikes, helmets, and ear-pieces, MUST be returned at the end of the tour, or guests may be subject to fines listed on the waiver.