COVID-19 Updates: Learn about our commitment to cleanliness. Free Cancellations through June 30, 2020.
Memorable meetings start here
The Wagner offers epic views of New York Harbor and the Statue of Liberty, offering your guests vistas of Manhattan that they’ll remember forever. Our professional team of Technology Butlers, Conference Concierges and Wedding Concierges ensure that meetings and special events in our Lower Manhattan event space are executed with style and precision. With more then 18,000 square feet of conference facilities in New York City, and event space that accommodates up to 500 people, the hotel is an ideal locale for functions of any size.
The Wagner proudly offers Impact Experiences, providing inspiring opportunities for our guests to contribute to the local community. Impact Experiences are compelling social and environmental activities with one constant – each program makes a lasting and authentic difference.
Impact Experiences offer on-property activities that can be incorporated in the conference agenda during lunch breaks, receptions and coffee breaks, including:
- Partnering with the hotel’s culinary team to prepare the ingredients for a regionally adapted dish for donation to a local hunger relief organization;
- Assembling school supplies and art materials in backpacks for donation to students whose academic success is threatened by poverty;
- Collaborating in teams to assemble emergency preparedness kits for shipping to a disaster relief facility or community organization;
- Designing and creating greetings and birthday cards for children in a local pediatric healthcare facility or children’s organization;
- Impact Hour, a platform for leaders from partner organizations to showcase how they are successfully addressing social and environmental issues.
Share Your Vegetables
Help nourish the bodies and minds of students in their most formative years — and learn a little something about gardening. Group guests can join the Battery Park City Conservancy and help provide New York schools with vegetables for their meal programs. A day of volunteering includes lessons in horticulture (plants and soil) and helping work the conservancy’s two vegetable gardens.
Please contact your meetings and special events professional for details on how Impact Experiences can be matched to your group. [email protected]
Special Meeting Packages
When looking for a contemporary, professional event space, financial district NYC has few options that compare to The Wagner at the Battery. Choosing our property to host your events means selecting an ideal meeting venue with iconic New York views and impeccable service.
The Wagner has the capability for producing special events for up to 460 guests. Our professional events staff will work with you to create a unique and memorable event in one of the hotel’s three gathering locations.
Birthdays & Anniversaries
From an intimate birthday dinner in our 14th floor private event space to an extravaganza in the Ballroom, our catering experts will create a memorable party to fulfill that special birthday wish. For anniversaries, our talented staff can recreate your wedding day or come up with an entirely new way of celebrating your years together.
The staff at The Wagner can transform your holiday event into a magical winter wonderland.
The Wagner is the perfect venue for your upcoming Bar/Bat/B’Nai Mitzvah. We have two cocktail spaces so our younger guests can have their own party or join the adults if they wish. Our innovative culinary team will arrange the menus to coincide with your chosen theme.
Audio Visual Services
Our Audio Visual Department’s highest priority is the satisfaction of our clients and the success of your events. At The Wagner, we combine the finest personal service with state-of-the-art technology in lighting, audio, video, and staging. We strive for design innovation and flawless execution and are dedicated to achieving the highest standard of event excellence. We look forward to helping you plan a one-of-a-kind event.
- Full pre-event visualization with CAD diagrams and renderings
- Integrated flown support for lighting, sound and video systems
- In-house or concert sound packages
- Broadcast video
- Innovative staging solutions and design
- Vast array of intelligent and conventional lighting
The Wagner is the ideal locale for any group event. Guests are delighted by our unparalleled service. Trained, certified employees are ready to assist in the following areas:
- Themed events
- Audio visual
- Meeting enhancements
- Leisure activities
- Off-site venues
- Staffing requirements
- All-inclusive billing
- Dedicated phone lines
- Private security
- Shipping & Receiving
- Complimentary boarding pass printing
Additionally, our highly qualified staff at The Wagner are pleased to fulfill your business objectives, offering further amenities, such as:
- Conference concierge
- Experienced meeting planners
- Full-service Business Center with computer workstations, Internet access, printer, color photocopy, scan and fax
- Shipping and receiving services
- Express check-in/departure
- Technology Butler®
Paris Limousine is the preferred and recommended provider of transportation services for groups and individual travelers. Paris Limousine provides shuttle service, on demand and reserved town cars, mini and motor coach services, and other unique transportation offerings.
Meetings at The Wagner are carefully designed to create an unparalleled guest experience while protecting our natural resources. You and your guests can support our efforts to reduce our environmental footprint and make a meaningful difference. Within our hotels, we reduce energy and water usage, offer a linen and terry reuse program, and utilize environmentally preferable cleaning products. Our meeting venues support a sustainable future by offering recycled paper products and pens, water service options, organic and local food and sustainable seafood options. The Wagner is pleased to include these additional environmentally responsible meeting practices for you and your attendees to further complement our exceptional service:
- Filtered water service provided in clear glass water pitchers with ice and pre-set Bahia water glasses
- Water and juices served in large dispensers or carafes rather than individual bottles
- To-go cups for coffee breaks made from recycled material and are recyclable
- Any printed banquet menus on recycled paper
- Designer buffet tables available that do not require linen
- Paperless, electronic BEOs and invoices available
- Our Reward points can be donated to a charitable environmental organization
- Energy-efficient lighting installed throughout the hotel in appropriate areas to conserve energy
- HVAC, as well as lighting, this is programmable and adjusted to operate with minimal usage when meeting space is not being utilized